Performance Optimization And Functionality Enhancements With Drupal 7
A renowned provider of Sales readiness and Sales enablement services
Sales Enablement & Sales Readiness
Customized Drupal 7 Solution
The client was a professional Sales enablement and Sales readiness provider that helped businesses and organizations with numerous expert sales enablement programs. The main issue was that while the client already had a Drupal-based official website, they heavily relied on third party agencies to run multiple projects.
The client decided to consolidate all their operations under an in-house team to make the maximum use of their skills and experience and to expand their service portfolio. In order to do so, they had to convey this information to the target audience and existing clients.
Their official website was the most effective platform and source of information to share this update about the expanded service offering. They approached Mpire Solutions to upgrade and modify their website to make it more user-friendly and dynamic using the most reliable technologies while also training their in-house team at the same time.
Since the client was looking to update their website in terms of enhanced functionality perspective, our team had to conduct a comprehensive audit of their existing website to dig out flaws and gaps before suggesting a solution. The main challenge was to deliver the desired solution within the limited timeline provided by the client.
We had to face certain limitations throughout the process of web design, as we were asked to keep some elements of the design unchanged. Furthermore, there was no previous history or information available about the website to help us understand existing issues. Therefore, we designated a professional team of certified developers to look into the details of the client’s website in order to understand and find its flaws.
- Website Updates – Update the website in order to make it more user-centric for critical digital marketing objectives.
- Website Enhancement – Enhance overall features of the website to let the targeted audience know about updates in service portfolio.
- Website Redesign – To redesign specific pages of the website for a better user interface.
- Website Coding Modifications – To fix bugs and other issues on resource center pages.
- Website Security – To secure clients’ information and other critical data of the website and implement Drupal security patches.
- A/B Testing – To analyze random behavior of the visitors / users.
Once our expert Drupal team found the inefficiencies within the website and understood the requirements of the client, we made significant changes in the design and functions of the same.
There were two main changes required – one was redesigning the blog page and the other was homepage revamp. These were quite challenging while keeping all other factors in consideration. The homepage revamp required complete redesign and functionality changes to improve the overall user experience.
The website’s load time optimization was yet another flaw. We decided to start updating the website with the best practices of minified CSS, JS, advanced aggregation, and image optimization to decrease the loading time of the website. It all worked as per strategy as the loading time of the website improved significantly.
- The entire website was updated and modified with the help of Drupal 7 technology.
- The website’s loading time was enhanced.
- The website’s functions were modified as per the requirements of the client.
- The necessary web pages were redesigned to optimize the landing pages
- The website’s security was strengthened with the help of authentic tools.
- The client was 100% satisfied as we managed to update, modify, and optimize the website within a narrow timeline.
- The website’s load time has improved to Grade ‘A’ from Grade ‘B’.
- The website’s user experience has been improvised to a huge extent.
- The newly optimized website has helped attract maximum organic traffic to the website.
- The website has become much more flexible and functional at the backend for content editors.